Here's what you do:
- Make your cookie dough.
- Roll your cookie dough into small balls and put them in the freezer.
- Once your cookie dough balls are frozen solid (about 2 hours), preheat your oven to 350.
- Make your cake mix.
- Line your cupcake pans with liners.
- Fill your cupcake liners about 2/3's full.
- Once you have filled your cupcake liners, put a cookie dough ball into each liner.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until your toothpick comes out of the cupcake (not the cookie dough!) clean.